WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

mudduck48

We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

bgmcgee

"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

BillK

As Mr. Duck frequently says:  "When we going to see some shots on paper?" ;) :D ;D
West Michigan
Crosman Nitro Venom .22
Crosman 760 - 782 - 1077
Sheridan S S - H - E9
Benjamin NP pistol - Disco - Prod
MIC B1 .177
2300S - 2300T - 2400kt
1740 - 2240 - 2250 - 1760 - 2260 - 1701P
1322 - 1377
MK I & II

mudduck48

Quote from: BillK on February 23, 2016, 04:06:02 AM
As Mr. Duck frequently says:  "When we going to see some shots on paper?" ;) :D ;D
Bill are you talking about my new guns? I ordered some parts from Crosman today. But I still can't find the gland gasket or the valve seal without paying too much for them. When I get it figured out, then I'll tear into these and try to get them fixed. $30 for a seal kit, in my opinion, it a BIG rip off, for some O-rings and $1.15 parts you can get from Crosman. It just rubs me the wrong way.The only two parts I can't find, at a good price, is the gland gasket and the valve seal. If I had a lath, I would make my own. :P

BillK

Quote from: mudduck48 on February 23, 2016, 04:17:37 AM
Bill are you talking about my new guns? I ordered some parts from Crosman today. But I still can't find the gland gasket or the valve seal without paying too much for them. When I get it figured out, then I'll tear into these and try to get them fixed. $30 for a seal kit, in my opinion, it a BIG rip off, for some O-rings and $1.15 parts you can get from Crosman. It just rubs me the wrong way.The only two parts I can't find, at a good price, is the gland gasket and the valve seal. If I had a lath, I would make my own. :P
I know what you mean by the parts price being ridicules.  The fewer there are the higher the price.  Especially O-rings, which are usually dirt cheap.  Plus almost no one knows (or tells) the generic size.
And yes, I was talking about your new guns.  Where are the targets??? ???

Really, just giving you some $hit for laughs&giggles.. :D

West Michigan
Crosman Nitro Venom .22
Crosman 760 - 782 - 1077
Sheridan S S - H - E9
Benjamin NP pistol - Disco - Prod
MIC B1 .177
2300S - 2300T - 2400kt
1740 - 2240 - 2250 - 1760 - 2260 - 1701P
1322 - 1377
MK I & II

mudduck48

Yea, I know. I have 5 of these paper weights now and I will come up with something. They are, I hope, fixable. Just have to come up with something for those two parts. I have 5 to 10 days before my new end seals and new style piercing pins get here. Got to think out of the box for a while. I have a set of the seals I bought from BnA, so I do have something to go by.

1377x

Quote from: mudduck48 on February 23, 2016, 04:17:37 AM
try Rick at precisionpelletguns. He has obsolete and older parts. He basically charges what crosman does same $4 flat rate shipping the last I checked
closed mouths dont get fed

mudduck48

Thanks Ed. I tried to call Rick yesterday, but his line was busy. Forgot to call back. Try again to day.

Trophyhunter49

Quote from: mudduck48 on February 19, 2016, 11:10:47 PM
3 more paper weights, holster and some pellets. Thanks BinTinBoat. Now I need to find a place to get rebuild parts, CHEAP. Not $25 to $30, but CHEAP.  :P
Duck go here and find the part number of what you need and then try here !
file:///C:/Users/Mills/Downloads/C38C177-EVP.pdf

http://www.jgairguns.biz/catalog/index.php?manufacturers_id=10&sort=2a&filter_id=153&page=1
JG Airguns has a lot of those parts! If you have already looked there and I missed it in this thread  :-[ Sorry !

mudduck48

Thanks for the info. Yes, I have looked there. He wants $10 just for the valve gasket and I have 5 of these guns now. I'll come up with something to get these things to seal.

1377x

Jg is the most expensive alternative around and shipping is outrageous. He wanted $12 shipping for a $10 part that cost me $2 from precision pellet gun. Plus jg was rude to me for asking why shipping was so much. I will never shop there even if its a last resort. I need some cheese with this whine
closed mouths dont get fed

mudduck48

I tried to call PP again today and got the answer machine again. Guess I'll have to leave a message to get  a hold of him. Try again tomorrow.

Trophyhunter49

:-[ Had some parts to come today and some that came in a few weeks ago and just now getting them posted !
There is going to be page after page of parts !  :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Trophyhunter49