WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

RC1947

I've got several NcStar scopes without ever a problem.  Their glass is clear, and for the price they can't be beat.  Good choice!  RC

CraigH

It didn't come in the UPS truck; my ratty truck brought me 2 1x10s and 1 1x8 which became a new air gun workplace.  My garage, basement, and shed small shops are sufficiently cluttered to necessitate more work space.

Just need to complete the lighting and populate with parts and projects.
Craig
Lone Tree, Colorado

With freedom comes a terrible responsibility

quickster47 †

Not sure about your age but at my age extremely good lighting is the key to a good and useful work area.

Carl

And I just checked and you are just a little bit younger than me.  ;)

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

mudduck48

We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

RC1947

Quote from: quickster47 on March 14, 2016, 06:53:43 PM
Not sure about your age but at my age extremely good lighting is the key to a good and useful work area.

Carl

Isn't that the truth.  Nice beginning to another cluttered workshop.  RC

MaxPow3r

im only 45 but i have started wearing a head lamp when i work. my wife and kids make fun of me but i think i look fine.
MAXPOW3R

quickster47 †

Quote from: MaxPow3r on March 14, 2016, 08:30:43 PM
im only 45 but i have started wearing a head lamp when i work. my wife and kids make fun of me but i think i look fine.

Hey that works for me.  I use a lighted OptiVisor for lots of my close up work.

Carl

In Omnia Paratus

1377x

Quote from: oldgearhead on March 14, 2016, 01:24:39 PM
I have a Nikon appetite, but a small budget. The 2.5x NC Star Pistolero model SPB2530B was purchased from Adorama via eBay.
Adorama has had these listed for quite some time for $45 + shipping. Recently they dropped the price to $35 + shipping, then to $35 including shipping on eBay. I don't know if they have more or not. I know it's not a Burris Ballistic but it was $400.00 less.
thanks, I'll look into it. I sent need leupold quality, something that's clear enough for 15 yard shooting
closed mouths dont get fed

Monkeydad1969

So a bud asked if I wouldn't mind shooting his .30 Cothran/BNM/AR2078A build at P-Dawgs.  My answer, "NOOOO, I WOULD NOT MIND SHOOTING YOUR .30"!  So a few days later (today) I received it.  What do you all think?

And yes the fill adapter and cap are threaded.  It is a light weight, very capable rifle.  It is very powerful.  So I will get numbers and a lot of confirmed.

Joe
Joe
Aurora, CO.

1377x

That's a sweet shooter. Can't wait to see the range report. Does it have the powerhouse valve?
closed mouths dont get fed

Gary

Cool!! Now, that's a great friend too!! :-* Looking forward to reading more hunting tales.

quickster47 †

Now that is pretty awesome, and to have a friend like that who trusts with such a sweet shooter is just as awesome.

Looking forward to your range report.

Carl

In Omnia Paratus

oldgearhead

I afraid my order pales in comparison to the 30.
I'm anxiously waiting for my 16 inch barrel from NY via USPS.
Then I can finish my carbine..
J-B or GooGone?
Tissue test and Q-tips
JSB Exact or LUM-77?
Longer barrel?

Monkeydad1969

Thanks all.  But my bud planned out for me to test, then buy.  His master plan.
Joe
Aurora, CO.

Monkeydad1969

Quote from: oldgearhead on March 15, 2016, 04:14:40 PM
I afraid my order pales in comparison to the 30.
I'm anxiously waiting for my 16 inch barrel from NY via USPS.
Then I can finish my carbine..

Still sweet looking.
Joe
Aurora, CO.