WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

Monkeydad1969

Quote from: bgmcgee on April 20, 2016, 01:38:49 AM
Nice scope Joe. Is that on of the ffp bsa's from midway?  If so I really like mine. :-*

I wish.  No it's this one:  http://www.midwayusa.com/product/962234/bsa-tactical-mil-dot-rifle-scope-30mm-tube-6-24x-44mm-side-focus-glass-etched-mil-dot-reticle-matte

I got it off a GTA member.  He just got it but decided to go another route.  Glad I got it from him.  The scope on Midway was under 140 for the longest, now it is 249. 

Joe
Joe
Aurora, CO.

Monkeydad1969

Quote from: CraigH on April 17, 2016, 09:21:08 PM
Nice looking scope.  I like the coarse and fine knurled finger knobs.  What reticle?

Sorry Craig...sorry to reply so late.  Just a mil-dot reticle.  Nothing as fancy as my BSA Contender reticle.
Joe
Aurora, CO.

bgmcgee

Quote from: Monkeydad1969 on April 20, 2016, 04:57:53 AM
I wish.  No it's this one:  http://www.midwayusa.com/product/962234/bsa-tactical-mil-dot-rifle-scope-30mm-tube-6-24x-44mm-side-focus-glass-etched-mil-dot-reticle-matte

I got it off a GTA member.  He just got it but decided to go another route.  Glad I got it from him.  The scope on Midway was under 140 for the longest, now it is 249. 

Joe
Still from what I've read those are pretty good scopes and were way under priced. That one should help ya reach out and touch some g-dogs for sure.
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

USMA-1982

Disco valve and a Pro-Top from Anthony for my 2260.  But first I need to get my chrony out and see what kind of power I'm getting from my current set up.  I'm pretty sure I've got 1 of 2 Boss valves I purchased installed on it, but it's hard to remember which builds they ended up on.

The disco valve is a brand new part from Crosman but it looks pretty scuffed up so I wonder if it came off a gun that was returned.  If anyone else has ordered a disco valve, how did it look?  Just curious, doesn't matter enough to return it as long as it works when I install it.

My goal is to make my 2260 as hard-hitting as possible using standard 12g CO2 carts.

Ed

Fredericksburg VA

quickster47 †

Quote from: USMA-1982 on April 20, 2016, 07:06:26 PM
Disco valve and a Pro-Top from Anthony for my 2260.  But first I need to get my chrony out and see what kind of power I'm getting from my current set up.  I'm pretty sure I've got 1 of 2 Boss valves I purchased installed on it, but it's hard to remember which builds they ended up on.

The disco valve is a brand new part from Crosman but it looks pretty scuffed up so I wonder if it came off a gun that was returned.  If anyone else has ordered a disco valve, how did it look?  Just curious, doesn't matter enough to return it as long as it works when I install it.

My goal is to make my 2260 as hard-hitting as possible using standard 12g CO2 carts.

I received two new ones from Crosman last week and they both looked like yours, scuffed and abused.  Parts did not look new on the outside but so far I've had no problems with them.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

USMA-1982

Ed

Fredericksburg VA

Ken

Today I ordered a 2400KT from CCS.  :) Shortly after I ordered some essential parts from the parts department that I wish were offered through the custom shop. Nothing like voiding the warranty before I even get my pistol.

Ken
Ken

quickster47 †

Quote from: Ken on April 23, 2016, 02:43:41 AM
Nothing like voiding the warranty before I even get my pistol.

Ken

Happens to all of us and after awhile you just get used to feeling guilty.  :-[

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

Monkeydad1969

Joe
Aurora, CO.

Ken

Quote from: quickster47 on April 23, 2016, 02:53:58 AM
Happens to all of us and after awhile you just get used to feeling guilty.  :-[

Carl
I don't feel guilty. I never even thought about clicking on that lifetime warranty option. I've known some people that have looked at some of my cars and asked a few questions. My response was " It only came two years like this and this is one of them".  :)
                                                                   Ken
Ken

mudduck48

What is in my UPS truck? Milwaukee 2621-21 cordless SAWZALL! I was going to buy the Beretta 92FS with the wood grips, at $269.95, but I bought the sawzall instead. Got a free 4Ah battery with the deal, from HomeDepot and free shipping.  :-\ :-*
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

bgmcgee

Cool one Duck. Lookin like demo time. ;D ;D
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

USMA-1982

Quote from: mudduck48 on April 27, 2016, 02:54:26 AM
I was going to buy the Breata 92FS with the wood grips, at $269.95, but I bought the sawzall instead.

Duck, if you still want the 92FS there's one listed for sale on both Yellow and AA classified for only $155.  i don't know the seller, just happened to see it.

http://www.airguns.net/classifieds/show_ad.php?adNum=119303&adSort=search&StartingAd=0&NumberOfPages=1
Ed

Fredericksburg VA

mudduck48

If that guy is so happy with the gun, then why is he selling it. Don't matter, I spent my allowance for this MO. on a great tool.  :-*
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

Monkeydad1969

Quote from: bgmcgee on April 20, 2016, 12:17:27 PM
Still from what I've read those are pretty good scopes and were way under priced. That one should help ya reach out and touch some g-dogs for sure.

Hope so.  P-Dawgs been feeling a little too safe lately.
Joe
Aurora, CO.