WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

Monkeydad1969

I bought mine from a AirGun Guild member.  So I can't say for sure how he received it.
Joe
Aurora, CO.

Trophyhunter49

Quote from: targettgii on June 09, 2016, 04:24:10 AM
I agree Trophy if he is gonna send rusty parts they better be at discount prices. >:(

Mr. Baker is sending me another barrel! He said that it didn't look like that when he mailed it to me !  ??? ??? I don't know what happened to it then! I had all my mail stopped while I was on vacation so I know it DID NOT get wet !! I've always got great service from Mr. Baker,I guess this was just a fluke !!  ???

targettgii

Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

Trophyhunter49

Got the new barrel in today and it was just fine!! :) :) I don't think that I'm going to use it now! I'm not sure if I want to sale it or just just put it up for a later date .  ???

quickster47 †

Quote from: Trophyhunter49 on June 12, 2016, 06:02:19 AM
  Got the new barrel in today and it was just fine!! :) :) I don't think that I'm going to use it now! I'm not sure if I want to sale it or just just put it up for a later date .  ???

Did you return the rusted barrel to Mister Baker?

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

quickster47 †

New to me EB22 in pristine condition.  Anyone have one and got tips on simple performance mods?  Or maybe I should just leave it totally stock.

Carl

In Omnia Paratus

bgmcgee

Looks like a nice one. I've got an eb20. Not a bunch you can do for performance as they are soldered in valves. Guess you could pulll it apart and play with the valve stem like a 2240 but that I would think would be about it. They shoot pretty decent out of the box. Trigger work would be one thing that would help too.
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

quickster47 †

Quote from: bgmcgee on June 13, 2016, 04:57:01 PM
Looks like a nice one. I've got an eb20. Not a bunch you can do for performance as they are soldered in valves. Guess you could pulll it apart and play with the valve stem like a 2240 but that I would think would be about it. They shoot pretty decent out of the box. Trigger work would be one thing that would help too.

Thanks much.  Sounds like the best thing to do with this one is just shoot it and enjoy it.

I did find a thread here about the EBXX series and saw one that was polished up pretty good.

http://www.crosman-air-pistol-owners-forum.com/board/index.php/topic,2553.0.html

Carl

In Omnia Paratus

BigErn

Nice score Carl! That one is mint  :-*

BigErn

Got my 5" TKO brake yesterday for my 2260 pistol, polishing the brake was a pain!

mudduck48

Carl, I vote to leave it stock. Get another 2240 to mod.
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

bgmcgee

I thought they were soldered in like the one in mine. Mine is a Sheridan though. If it shoots as hard as northstar's I would leave it alone as thats pretty peppy . They are fun light little pistols though.

bgmcgee

I repaired a mk1 for spider1960. Petty simple fix just needed a snap ring for the piercing lever. I rebuilt it for him last year but I did have to run a cartridge through it to be certain it was ok. It was.  ;D. Now it's going back to him as soon as my son takes it to the post office as I cant drive my 3 pedal car with only one good foot.

Noah

Quote from: bgmcgee on June 13, 2016, 04:57:01 PM
Looks like a nice one. I've got an eb20.

I also have one in .20 and it sits in my pellet/toolbox. I am amazed how accurate it is with open sights as well as how LOUD it is!
"Money is like fertilizer: When it's hoarded, it stinks. When spread around, cool stuff grows." John Densmore, drummer of The Doors

Crosman 1377, 1322, 1325, 1750, 2250 and 2540, Benjamin Steroid 392, IB QB78D, Avanti/Daisy 853, Slavia 634.

quickster47 †

Quote from: bgmcgee on June 13, 2016, 06:46:25 PM
I thought they were soldered in like the one in mine. Mine is a Sheridan though. If it shoots as hard as northstar's I would leave it alone as thats pretty peppy . They are fun light little pistols though.

I'll get my chrony out and see how it measures up to Northstar's. His had some impressive numbers.

Carl

In Omnia Paratus