WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

KevinP

Kevin
Albany, New York

bgmcgee

Nice 2400KT Ken. :-*  Those grips are especially nice.
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

Ken

Quote from: Noah on June 24, 2016, 06:09:18 AM
Yes, that is nice. Tell us about it  :-*
It's got the zebrawood sportsman grips with the 10" L/W barrel. Also has the trigger shoe which I'm undecided yet as to whether I like it or not.
Compared to my pump this consumes pellets rather quickly.   :)
Ken

crossliner

targettgii

The more I look at that pistol Ken I am loving those grips you got the pick of the litter there. >:( ;) :D
Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

Trophyhunter49

Got this on the way from Walmart Umarex Legends Blowback P08 CO2 Pistol, Full Metal for $77.40 + free shipping!!  PA has the same gun for $109.99 + $7.99 shipping !!!

CraigH

Good Deal!!  I have the blow-back version also.  Paid about $85 at Walmart about a year ago.  Shoots nice - I would like to see a pellet firing version.
Craig
Lone Tree, Colorado

With freedom comes a terrible responsibility

Redleg

Very nice, Trophyhunter! - you just had to show me that photo!  Each time I see it, I want it!
Crosman 3576, , C1377, C2400kt, IZH-60, Beeman P17,31 Crosman Vigilante, Tanfoglio Limited, Tanfoglio Gold

Old Dog

Quote from: Trophyhunter49 on June 25, 2016, 06:54:16 PM
  Got this on the way from Walmart Umarex Legends Blowback P08 CO2 Pistol, Full Metal for $77.40 + free shipping!!  PA has the same gun for $109.99 + $7.99 shipping !!!

Thanks to Trophy Hunter and CraigH I ordered one, sounds like a fun plinker with the toggle action :)
This Old Dog has outlived most of my enemies!!!
Many of my friends also, sorry to say!!!

Trophyhunter49

Quote from: Old Dog on June 27, 2016, 02:00:22 AM
Thanks to Trophy Hunter and CraigH I ordered one, sounds like a fun plinker with the toggle action :)
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  You go Man !   ;D ;D ;D ;D

Trophyhunter49

Back several years ago maybe 35 or so , I had a .22 lr. that was made like that and it was a ball to shoot! You know I don't member what even happened to it!!  Well I don't rember what I had for diner two days ago must less 35 yrs ago !!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

mudduck48

I know what you mean. They ask me, you don't remember? No, I don't, I have slep since then. :P
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

Old Dog

Quote from: CraigH on June 25, 2016, 07:07:30 PM
Good Deal!!  I have the blow-back version also.  Paid about $85 at Walmart about a year ago.  Shoots nice - I would like to see a pellet firing version.

Another question Craig, can one shoot the copper clad lead .177 bbs or does it have to be the steel bbs ???

The copper clad lead are much better for not ricocheting as much when plinking...

Bill:)
This Old Dog has outlived most of my enemies!!!
Many of my friends also, sorry to say!!!

Tater

Quote from: Trophyhunter49 on June 27, 2016, 02:10:19 AM
  Back several years ago maybe 35 or so , I had a .22 lr. that was made like that and it was a ball to shoot! You know I don't member what even happened to it!!  Well I don't rember what I had for diner two days ago must less 35 yrs ago !!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Same here, except it only about 30 years ago. I think you had a Ruger Mark I or II like me. Man, I miss that gun.

Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

rws_53

Quote from: Tater on June 27, 2016, 08:36:43 AM
Same here, except it only about 30 years ago. I think you had a Ruger Mark I or II like me. Man, I miss that gun.

Stoeger did make a .22 LR version of the Luger from 1969-1985

Stoeger Wikipedia Article

Here's one listed for sale on GunBroker