WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

KevinP

The last one I ordered came in 3 weeks ....  :-*
Kevin
Albany, New York

Ken

1300kt in .177 and LW barrel arrived on the 9th shipped on the 2nd and ordered on 15 July. Additional parts were ordered from Crosman and Davio @ Alchemy Airwerks. For those who want to know it came with
the front breech screw and the tube doesn't have the rear breech hole. 
Ken

mudduck48

Nice. Welcome to the cromatics fever. :)
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

Monkeydad1969

Quote from: Tommy on August 11, 2016, 08:25:38 PM
All the way from the Ebay Oriental express arrived today  1 Pair Picatinny/W 3/8" 11mm Dovetail To 7/8" 20mm Weaver Rail Adapter Mount New.   No I don't have anything to put them on yet.   ???  My Crosman Custom 1300KT pump carbine  with LW match .22 barrel and Williams notched sight is still being processed.  Two weeks ago they said from three to six weeks delivery.  Anyone know how constant Crosman is on their delivery.

My last Crosman order took a week---that's with a weekend.

Joe
Joe
Aurora, CO.

Redleg

When I got my 2400 KT it took within a day or two of their estimated time but the delivery seemed prompt enough.  It was worth the wait.  :-*

Then I got the 1377 daytime fun pack or whatever they called it..... same thing.  Right on schedule.  Also worth the wait.
Crosman 3576, , C1377, C2400kt, IZH-60, Beeman P17,31 Crosman Vigilante, Tanfoglio Limited, Tanfoglio Gold

Tommy

I ordered a custom Crosman 1300Kt pump carbine with .22 LW barrel on July 26th.  My order status on the Crosman site changed from ''processing'' to ''complete'' :-*  three days ago.  I wonder ???  when it will change to ''shipped''?

Korak

I ordered a steel breech for my 2240 from PA.  I received order confirmation Tuesday morning at 11:00am. Paid for two day shipping. As of ten minutes ago, it still has not shipped.  I'm pissed.

Monkeydad1969

You guys need to contact the retailers and see what is going on with your orders.

Joe
Joe
Aurora, CO.

Tommy

When I made the order Crosman said it would take from three to six weeks.   Six weeks has not passed yet.

Old Dog

I always take the quoted estimate of arrival time with a grain of salt, usually close to being on time but not always, it's always worth the wait however :-* :-* :-*

Bill :)
This Old Dog has outlived most of my enemies!!!
Many of my friends also, sorry to say!!!

Tommy

I looked a little further into my order and found that it was shipped (UPS) and left Hodgkins Il. 8-18-16.   Tracking said it should arrive by the end of Tuesday 8-23-16. :-*       :)

bhoneydew

I bought a new Daisy 25 today.  Waiting for delivery to Cabela's.  I picked up 2 old models and am fascinated by the cocking action.  Then again who isn't fascinated by cocking action  :D

Tater

Quote from: Tommy on August 19, 2016, 11:30:16 PM
I looked a little further into my order and found that it was shipped (UPS) and left Hodgkins Il. 8-18-16.   Tracking said it should arrive by the end of Tuesday 8-23-16. :-*       :)

I don't live too far from Hodgkins. I'll pick it up for you.    :D ;D
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

Tommy

lol To late.  According to UPS tracking it left Thursday 12:49.   :-*

mudduck48

I ain't telling, until it gets here. Hint, I used SNEAKY10 code to get 10% off at AGD.  ;)
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.