WHAT's IN YOUR FEDEX/UPS TRUCK?

Started by BDS, September 24, 2012, 05:18:22 PM

Brutuz

My Crosman pistols / My non-crosman collection /
I am also active on the UK Chinese Airgun Forum & sometimes on the GTA as well

1377x

Quote from: Tommy on September 03, 2016, 01:38:50 AM
Did you make one of the safetys upside down,  or is one right and the other left.

;D
You know I was going to ask him if he can make a left hand safety.

Arkmaker,
Can you make me an aluminium left hand safety and anodized red?
closed mouths dont get fed

Trophyhunter49

:) :) :)  More pellet and round for my Air Force .45 cal.  ;) ;) ;)

Trophyhunter49

:) :) :)  The Fedex man was good to me today !! Everything that I had ordered or had won the bid on came in today !!! :) :) :) :) :) My new Air Force Texan .45 cal.  :) :) :) :)

mudduck48

Christmas in September. You got to love it. Now, you is the BIG DOG on the block. ;) ;D ;D
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

Trophyhunter49

:) :) :) Also got these Crosman (two of the 1600) 1600 and 454pistols in today. They all hold CO2 and shoot!! Just need to be cleaned and oiled!! This makes 10 of them I own now! :D :D

Trophyhunter49

:-[ :-[  Thanks Mr. Duck. Now I just have to get zeroed in and get ready for deer season! :) :) :)

Trophyhunter49

:(  I'm not real happy with the scope they sent with it !!  Hawke 4-12x50 Scope, if its sunny you can't see the crosshairs even with them lit up in green or red!! >:( >:( Going to cahnge it out for another one I have here in the shop!!

mudduck48

We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

Old Dog

This Old Dog has outlived most of my enemies!!!
Many of my friends also, sorry to say!!!

BigErn

1377x

Quote from: Trophyhunter49 on September 11, 2016, 12:25:02 AM
:) :) :)  The Fedex man was good to me today !! Everything that I had ordered or had won the bid on came in today !!! :) :) :) :) :) My new Air Force Texan .45 cal.  :) :) :) :)
congrats.
I have been hearing a lot about the af texan. You know we are going to need a range report
closed mouths dont get fed

Trophyhunter49

Quote from: 1377x on September 12, 2016, 05:10:29 AM
congrats.
I have been hearing a lot about the af texan. You know we are going to need a range report
Yes Sir I do .  Now I have to make time to do that 1st thing in the morning!  :) :) :) :)

Trophyhunter49

Well I got in two of Don Cothran's Power House valves and a SS 2260 air tube today! Got a SMALL project that I'm starting on in a few days!  ;) ;) ;)  The Power House valve is the .180 transfer port hole!

Korak

2300KT to be auctioned as a fundraiser for Vet reunion.  10th reunion for the 591st Engr Co. 50 years since arrival in RVN.

I did a 2400KT for last reunion.