Alloy Pistol Grips

Started by droid, October 09, 2012, 07:16:45 PM

chongman

Dang, I almost teared up when I saw that price  :(
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

mr007s

That 35 bucks will buy a really nice cigar.

arkmaker †

I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

KevinP

Oh well, he didn't get back to me ..... so I sent him this ....

"your non response speaks for itself, to bad, you have the potential for a great product here ..."
Kevin
Albany, New York

1377x

Quote from: KevinP on October 24, 2012, 09:43:29 PM
Oh well, he didn't get back to me ..... so I sent him this ....

"your non response speaks for itself, to bad, you have the potential for a great product here ..."
how many days have passed?
he has an auction ending tomorrow or the day after tomorrow
a response may come then
closed mouths dont get fed

KevinP

Quote from: 1377x on October 24, 2012, 10:05:34 PM
how many days have passed?
he has an auction ending tomorrow or the day after tomorrow
a response may come then

I rather doubt it ....  he has had plenty of time ....  his 100% feedback will end soon ......
Kevin
Albany, New York

1377x

Quote from: KevinP on October 24, 2012, 10:53:57 PM
I rather doubt it ....  he has had plenty of time ....  his 100% feedback will end soon ......
it will still be a 100% if he gives you a full refund
i had a problem with a 100%'r they wouldn't answer my messages so i started a dispute with ebay.they responded then gave me money back and their record stayed flawless regardless of my negative feedback which was changed by ebay to positive because of the refund.i told them if they wanted their merchandise back they was going to have to send a pre-paid shipper,they responded get your stuff from somewhere else and keep what we sent you by mistake.which wasnt a mistake it is straight up fraud.they show a pic and description of one thing and send you an inferior no name product.they are still operating the same way.i guess ebay really doesnt care whats going on if they did they would make them change the description and picture to the actual product.i try to order from 100%'rs because they have the highest rating available but what you have to do is actually read the reviews.like with this place positive feedback was left but the reviews said more than once not as described money refunded,fast shipping wrong product refund issued

droid

Like Ed says: just open a SNAD dispute via eBay. Or quicker still do it via PayPal.

Gary

BTW just had an email from the seller askin what I thought of the grips.
Well they haven't arrived yet.
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

KevinP

Quote from: droid on October 24, 2012, 11:43:30 PM
Like Ed says: just open a SNAD dispute via eBay. Or quicker still do it via PayPal.

Gary

BTW just had an email from the seller askin what I thought of the grips.
Well they haven't arrived yet.

gonna wait till you get yours, see what you think ....  he hasn't responded anyway .... I have time ..... :-*
Kevin
Albany, New York

KevinP

"it will still be a 100% if he gives you a full refund"

I asked for a refund .. he has not responded, Doesn't apply ....   ......   he shipped what he said he would so paypal dispute will not work ether ...

no big deal .... he zapped me with poor quality .... I most likely will zap him back with bad feedback ....  time will tell ....
Kevin
Albany, New York

chongman

If you need to zap, zap really good.

I posted this before in another thread but here it is again http://toolhaus.org/ enter the seller id and you can see all about them, stuff ebay won't show you. Sometimes it won't work if you have a window/tab open with ebay at the same time. I check every seller, regardless of feedback rating before buying.
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

Davio

Quote from: chongman on October 25, 2012, 01:37:27 AM
If you need to zap, zap really good.

I posted this before in another thread but here it is again http://toolhaus.org/ enter the seller id and you can see all about them, stuff ebay won't show you. Sometimes it won't work if you have a window/tab open with ebay at the same time. I check every seller, regardless of feedback rating before buying.

That's cool chongman.  I used it to check myself!   :) Pissed me off all over again, though because of an auction I won on Dec. 24th 2003 where nobody bid and I got a super great win, then the ahole did not want to sell / send it to me.   ;)  There are special places (and job assignments) in hell for pieces of work like that!
Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver. Gravy is brown.

2400KT bulk fed repeater .22
2260 .22 w/ steel breech
2250XE .22
Benjamin Discovery .22
Benjamin Marauder .25
Crosman 1077 WOOD .177
Crosman 1077 BLACK .177
Benjamin NP Trail .177
Crosman 2240 Camo .22
Crosman 2240 polished .22
Crosman 2300KT .22
Dan Wesson 8" .177
Crosman Vigilante .177
Hatsan A44PA .25
Hatsan A44W .25
Sheridan 2260
Benjamin Trail NP XL .25
Benjamin Titan NP .22
Benjamin Marauder Pistol .22
Benjamin 392 .22
Sheridan C9 PB 50th Anniversary .20
Crosman 1701-P .177

droid

Well my grips and frame have arrived. Complete with trigger and safety etc.. already fitted ready to go. I just screwed the straight on to a spare gun for the photo.

I suppose they are pretty much as I was expecting really, there are areas that could do with a bit of a tidy but without dis-assembly they look ok.

I will pull it apart later

Gary

Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

BigErn

I think it looks good Droid. I really like the looks of that gun.

1377x

i want to see the parts on the don c set up