Anthony Storey

Started by Trophyhunter49, October 28, 2012, 04:37:05 AM

Trophyhunter49

What does anyone know about his work! ???

1377x

he makes a good product .tells you how many internals are used ,gives you the choice of bead blasted,polished or unfinshed finish
extremely fast turnaround good communication fast answer email

it was just testing the ldc i got from him it is excellent better than my accustoms shroud and the old tko i had which is the worst ldc i have had so far
closed mouths dont get fed

Trophyhunter49

Thz ED  Talkin to him about makin me a ldc for my Phoenix  :-*

Trophyhunter49

I was lookin around and found Anthony Storey , and e-mailed him and he got rite back with me on what I wanted. His prices are about the same as TKO and will build me just what I want :-* His name had came up in alot in other  threads I have read, that's why I wanted to if anyone here has used his lcds ?

1377x

droid has one and someone else i cant remember whoalked to them before i bought mine
if you look on the yellow boi these is only good about his product
i like that he tailor makes it for your needs.polished, bead blasted or  unfinished

Trophyhunter49

Yes I was very empressed with him :-*

1377x

so i like the LDC i got from him.he asked if i wanted 3/4" or 1" diameter tube seeing that the accustoms shroud is 1" i opted for 3/4" glad i did it isnt as bulky as the ac shroud.should have done a side by side pic.his internals are clean,unlike the tko i had.with the tko i kept telling everyone it was stuffed they kept saying he doesnt stuff them,well whats this fuzzy looking stuff in it then.come to find out its waste material from machining.im not the only one to experience that from tko.others have sent their's back for replacement only to get the same thing back again.i sold mine because of that and it didnt do squat for my 38fpe disco pistol. i bought the one made for a disco.if i get a chance i'll test the Storey LDC out since i still have the valve that produced the 38fpe plus i have the workingmanva valve it should have the same results as my modded disco valve.
  on the high power LDC's he "packs" them as well i assume that means there is stuffing in them,going off one of his ads.
http://www.airguns.net/classifieds/show_ad.php?adNum=53762&adSort=&StartingAd=100&NumberOfPages=6
anyhow im surprised no one else has stepped forward with their  A Storey experience