Blue Fork trigger frame

Started by Fronzdan, November 01, 2012, 11:44:59 PM

1377x

closed mouths dont get fed

droid

Quote from: 1377x on November 07, 2012, 12:55:50 AM
still cant trust the guy

Yes but to be fair, a lot of these custom suppliers haven't got the best customer service record.

Most of the ones I have dealt with are in the fortunate position of being able to pick and choose who they sell to. They know dam well that they are supplying a niche market and you can like it or lump it. I seem to go with the trend, saying that I do appreciate the parts.

Gary
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

1377x

i suggest you check out the boi
these are not isolated incidents
go to the green classifieds you will see some more unsatisfied customers look at the bluefork thread here
the list goes on and on.even after he said to was going to do better he fell right back into the same way of doing things.how many chances do you expect to be given? i think the ag community has been more than fair

Paul

is this product still made? and who do we trust to supply people living outside of the USA?

droid

Yepper, things have improved somewhat since this thread started.

BlueFork parts are available from HPA who ship outside the USA

http://www.hpasports.com/
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

droid

But they are out of stock according to the website.

Drop them a message and ask when they are due in.
www.ratbuster.co.uk

Paul

1377x

Mitch

Only nutcases like myself spend $85 to upgrade a $50 air pistol and call that just a start, sure hope they get some more of those frames

bgmcgee

Quote from: Mitch on February 15, 2016, 11:21:02 PM
Only nutcases like myself spend $85 to upgrade a $50 air pistol and call that just a start, sure hope they get some more of those frames
Trust me you ain't the only one here.  ;D ;D
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

quickster47 †

Welcome to the club and the reality of being a Crosman airgun owner.  ;)

If you will notice in the title of our forum there are dollar signs there for a reason.  :P

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

mudduck48

BOY, YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!!! :-*
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

droid

He he, oh boy thats just the start alright.

www.ratbuster.co.uk