2300 Pistol Holiday Raffle to Benefit the CAPOF - We Have A Winner!

Started by arkmaker †, November 19, 2012, 08:09:03 PM

JEBert

Rich,
You have  hijacked your own thread!  ;D
Guess that's OK since it is yours.
Cheers,
Jerry
NRA Life Member
USAF Veteran 1973-1977 (43151E) Sgt (E-4)

droid

Just sent the money over Rich.

Don't standard 2240s look strange, in a nice way. I just bought one and can't leave it alone  ;) it is that long since I had a stocker it is like a new gun.

Gary
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

arkmaker †

For the money the 2240 is a surprisingly good shooter right out of the pack!  :-*
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

dptrucker32chip

Arkmaker u need to  PM  me !                                                                               Thanks                                                     Dave     
Dave

arkmaker †

Just a reminder................

Tomorrow Noon Eastern is the deadline for Entry into the raffle.

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

0351_Vet

Marauder  .25 / CP 4-16x56mm AO Mil-Dot & Marauder P-Rod
Disco .22 / Leapers 3-12x44mm AO  Mil-Dot / Disco Sleeper Carbine
Katana .22 / CP 4-16x56mm AO Mil-Dot
2260 / CCS 2400KT / 2300KT / 1701 / 1377 / 1322 / EB22 / Benji 132 / Benji 422

<'((((><      ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Crosshairs

Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

Tater

Quote from: Crosshairs on November 24, 2012, 01:50:44 AM
I just can't wait to try my new shooter.  ;D

Ahhh, you're gonna be the runner up to me huh?    ;D ;D
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

mudduck48

Please, Crosmaina God, let me be the winner. I want to win,,,,, the only thing I ever won was my wifes heart. I guess I'm a WINNER!
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

DaveC

My concerns posted earlier were addressed, Thx arcmaker  :) 

Actually, I'd be for anybody winning this, besides me, if ya'all let me win the Powerball  :)

PC77

JEBert

Jerry
NRA Life Member
USAF Veteran 1973-1977 (43151E) Sgt (E-4)

arkmaker †

One Last Time...........Almost going, going........gone!

Just a reminder................Today @ Noon Eastern is the deadline for Entry into the raffle.

Also, Please Check the very first post in this thread and make sure that your name is listed with the correct number of chances purchased!

I am going to try to film this whole thing without my daughter's help (which will probably be a mistake), but I will try! I will film in two sections. 1) showing all of the tickets with names and then folding them. 2) Dropping them in a hat and drawing the winner and follow-up........ If something goes wrong at the end of #1, I will have to wait for her help! Of course, I will show the names again before throwing them in the hat in step #2.

Anyway, I will post in 2 videos as I think this has been one of my problems with uploading video...to darn large file sizes.

My next posts in this thread will be videos (I hope :-).

Good Luck to All and Thanks ever so much for your support of the CAPOF. This little collective chunk of change will help to pay for the server and bandwidth (or whatever it is it takes to keep us online) and it is you guys that have supported the cause so very much more than I ever expected. THIS is one of the reasons the CAPOF is so great in my very humbled opinion.

Thanks again and good luck!!

cheewee

jeff

people take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness.
just because they are not on your road doesnt mean there lost.

Bill L.

Quote from: arkmaker on November 23, 2012, 12:48:53 AM
Had the glasses on. I was using the Lee Classic hand loader. Basically a die set and a hammer. I quickly set up my turret press right after that happened. Much safer!

Still, I have 10 rounds fully loaded using the hand loader. :-*  Probably the last 10 using it.

[size=78%] [/size]Switched to the turret and banged out another 100 rounds in about an hour and a half.. I hand dropped the powder. +/- .1 grains on every cartridge. Figured I needed some consistency until I learn what I am doing.
it's surprising what a difference the .1 makes
better safe than sorry :-*
how do you like loading popped primer aside? ;) ;D

I have used  Lee Classic hand loaders for years when I want to pop out just a few rounds.I use a cheap arbor press I bought,never did like that hammer idea.Just for fun if you have a 06 load up some hollow points for it ;D.
I got a new Mark II for my wife and kids... I think it was a pretty good trade.