Wish I would have gotten a T4 **Black friday reminder**

Started by chinaboy, November 22, 2012, 06:17:55 AM

chinaboy

So last year on black friday a member posted about the T4 going for $35 on crosman's website.  At the time I didn't spend the cash as I was kind of scraping by yet always regretted it after as the T4 looks fun as hell and is usually $89.  So, I set a reminder on my phone for this year and made sure I had the extra spending cash in case they do something like this again this year.  I thought I'd post about it so maybe others can share any deals they see.  I'll keep my eye out too, especially on the crosman site.

Update*
I'm updating this post as I still wallow in my regret of not scooping up the T4 when I had the chance at a bargain price on black friday years ago.   And as black friday returns I want to remind all crosman owners and board members to remember to check out sites and share bargains with each other so we can all grow our collection at minimal of cost.   Feel free to post deals and bargains you find.

Looks like crosman is giving free shipping on orders over $69 so far. 

Crosshairs

Great shooter i like mine pretty accurate too.
                                  Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

arkmaker †

Are they suppose to be a Glock look alike?
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

Crosshairs

Quote from: arkmaker on November 22, 2012, 06:37:09 PM
Are they suppose to be a Glock look alike?
I think so Rich sure do look like one.
                                      Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

chinaboy

Bumping so we can share deals we find for black friday.

Grouse870

I've been looking at getting one of these for a bit how close to a glock are they? Also looks to be about glock 19 size?

arkmaker †

I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22