Ok guys

Started by Trophyhunter49, December 09, 2012, 04:21:20 AM

Trophyhunter49

Ok guys , I need a little help here! I am recoving from a bad concussion and am not thinking to clear! Will a breech off a 2240 fit a 13xx. I know its a simple question but I can't rember?   ???

mr007s

As long as the breech screw location is the same on both barrel and breech it will. If not it can be made to work with some light machine work,

Crosshairs

Yep it should fit no problem as long as the breech screws match the tube screw just like 007 said. I have used the same breech on three different guns in both .22 and .177 cal 22xx and 13xx guns. The bolt is the only thing you need to Change depending on what caliber you are using.
Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

1377x

recent concussion? care to elaborate? ;)
what the others said is true
closed mouths dont get fed

Trophyhunter49

Quote from: 1377x on December 09, 2012, 06:09:50 AM
recent concussion? care to elaborate? ;)
what the others said is true
As you know that I have a bad back and nerve damage. The 29th of Nov. my rt. let went out on me and I fell hit my head and was knocked out for awhile. Was home alone when this happened. When I came to I was laying in a pool of blood where I hit my head.I called my father-in-law to take me to the ER. Dr. there ran several test,and said I had a bad concussion.  And NO ED, my wife didn't hit me in the head for buying MORE air guns. ;)

Crosshairs

I feel for you I too have a bad back and nerve damage as a matter of fact I need to get another MRI because I'm starting to get drop foot in my right side now. The left foot started two years ago now the right. But I'm glad your ok and still with us.
Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

arkmaker †

Glad you are OK. As the old saying goes; "This getting old crap ain't for sissy's"

Neck problems pinching a nerve for me along with a bum leg. Haven't felt my left fingertips in years and my leg keeps locking up almost every time I stand up! Needless to say, I end up falling back down Sucks.......feel your pain.

Rich
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

Brutuz

My Crosman pistols / My non-crosman collection /
I am also active on the UK Chinese Airgun Forum & sometimes on the GTA as well

KevinP

"This getting old crap ain't for sissy's"

x2
Kevin
Albany, New York

Trophyhunter49

What do yall know about BNM customs? Want to start a new build after the 1st of the year on a 1322 and maybe use their parts like breech shroud holder and shroud! Have looked at their dite and want everyone thoughts.  By the way the Dr. said it may take weeks for my head to clear, still get confused. But I thought that just came with gettin older. LOL ;D ;D ;D Thx Guys  Mike

RC1947

Quote from: KevinP on December 09, 2012, 03:40:02 PM
"This getting old crap ain't for sissy's"

x2
Well said :-* RC

1377x

Quote from: Trophyhunter49 on December 09, 2012, 02:46:19 PM
As you know that I have a bad back and nerve damage. The 29th of Nov. my rt. let went out on me and I fell hit my head and was knocked out for awhile. Was home alone when this happened. When I came to I was laying in a pool of blood where I hit my head.I called my father-in-law to take me to the ER. Dr. there ran several test,and said I had a bad concussion.  And NO ED, my wife didn't hit me in the head for buying MORE air guns. ;)
lol!
sorry to hear that!
glad you cleared that up i was thinking the later ;) ;D

Quote from: Trophyhunter49 on December 09, 2012, 04:00:12 PM
What do yall know about BNM customs? Want to start a new build after the 1st of the year on a 1322 and maybe use their parts like breech shroud holder and shroud! Have looked at their dite and want everyone thoughts.  By the way the Dr. said it may take weeks for my head to clear, still get confused. But I thought that just came with gettin older. LOL ;D ;D ;D Thx Guys  Mike
what i know about the bnm breech is i want one
was about to get one but something else turned up
get well! be safe!
closed mouths dont get fed

Fronzdan

Wow Mike, sorry to hear about the fall.  Glad you're ok!

mr007s

Quote from: Trophyhunter49 on December 09, 2012, 04:00:12 PM

Buy all you can aford before your head clears! It will be a valid excuse when the wiffie finds out :-*

Trophyhunter49

Quote from: mr007s on December 09, 2012, 06:22:54 PM
Buy all you can aford before your head clears! It will be a valid excuse when the wiffie finds out :-*
That's what I thought. LOL ;D ;D