crosman 1377 .177 14"barrel where to buy..........

Started by Nightshade, December 25, 2011, 12:22:28 AM

Nightshade

I'd like to buy a 14" .177 barrel for my 1377 gun.

Where to buy?

Help I'm tearing my hair out here!  :-X :-X :-X :-X

AZAG

0351_Vet

Marauder  .25 / CP 4-16x56mm AO Mil-Dot & Marauder P-Rod
Disco .22 / Leapers 3-12x44mm AO  Mil-Dot / Disco Sleeper Carbine
Katana .22 / CP 4-16x56mm AO Mil-Dot
2260 / CCS 2400KT / 2300KT / 1701 / 1377 / 1322 / EB22 / Benji 132 / Benji 422

<'((((><      ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

1377x

closed mouths dont get fed

Lugnutz

I looked at Crosman...where did you find barrels?

AZAG

Nightshade

Quote from: AZAG on December 26, 2011, 02:56:58 AM
You have to call them with the part number.

Ok, where to get part # from to call with?  ??? ???

JEBert

QuoteOk, where to get part # from to call with?  ??? ???
This is a 24" .177 barrel.  You can cut it to any length you want and recrown it.
Crosman Barrel, part #   1760-001
Here is the page with all the part numbers. 
www.crosman-air-pistol-owners-forum.com/board/index.php?topic=377.0
You will need to do a little more research to make sure that the part you are ordering will fit your gun.  Lots of Crosman parts fit several guns and lots of stuff is interchangeable.   Here is the page on Crosman's website to download .pdf files of owners manuals and expanded parts illustrations.
www.crosman.com/cs/manuals
Once you figure out what you want and the correct part numbers, call Crosman's customer support at 1-800-724-7486 and ask to place an order.  They will connect you with a sales rep and you can give them the part numbers, and they can verify whether that part is available and the current price.
Merry Christmas,
Jerry
Jerry
NRA Life Member
USAF Veteran 1973-1977 (43151E) Sgt (E-4)

Serpents Den

you can also have one cut and crowned to length at Mellon air for $30

http://mellonair.myfreesites.net/index.php?p=1_13_Barrels

Nightshade

Quote from: JEBert on December 26, 2011, 05:39:02 AM
This is a 24" .177 barrel.  You can cut it to any length you want and recrown it.
Crosman Barrel, part #   1760-001
Here is the page with all the part numbers. 
www.crosman-air-pistol-owners-forum.com/board/index.php?topic=377.0
You will need to do a little more research to make sure that the part you are ordering will fit your gun.  Lots of Crosman parts fit several guns and lots of stuff is interchangeable.   Here is the page on Crosman's website to download .pdf files of owners manuals and expanded parts illustrations.
www.crosman.com/cs/manuals
Once you figure out what you want and the correct part numbers, call Crosman's customer support at 1-800-724-7486 and ask to place an order.  They will connect you with a sales rep and you can give them the part numbers, and they can verify whether that part is available and the current price.
Merry Christmas,
Jerry

Whoa! Serious help, wow! Thanks a bunch!!  :-*

Nightshade

JEBert

I hear nothing but good things about Charlie Mellon's barrels.  However, there is much to be said for re-crowning your own and getting good accuracy out of it.  It is not hard to do and it carries with it a great sense of accomplishment.
Cheers,
Jerry
Jerry
NRA Life Member
USAF Veteran 1973-1977 (43151E) Sgt (E-4)

Nightshade

Quote from: JEBert on December 26, 2011, 11:02:36 PM
I hear nothing but good things about Charlie Mellon's barrels.  However, there is much to be said for re-crowning your own and getting good accuracy out of it.  It is not hard to do and it carries with it a great sense of accomplishment.
Cheers,
Jerry

Yes, I plan to do that first. If that doesn't satisfy me then a new barrel it is!  :P :P

Crosshairs

I bought a 24" barrel from crosman and got two barrels out of it, give it a go you can do it it's not hard at all.
                                                     Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!