What Does your forum name mean ?

Started by Crosshairs, March 13, 2012, 12:21:48 AM

Xgecko

I choose the name Gecko about 17 years ago but that's taken on most forums so I tossed an X in front of it as for why (X)Gecko...well I was living on Guam when I got my first internet capable computer....a pair of Gecko's were having sex on the wall above the desk that computer was on. I have used some Variation of that name ever since
The earth without ART is just "eh"

Crosshairs

Quote from: Xgecko on March 18, 2012, 03:27:41 AM
I choose the name Gecko about 17 years ago but that's taken on most forums so I tossed an X in front of it as for why (X)Gecko...well I was living on Guam when I got my first internet capable computer....a pair of Gecko's were having sex on the wall above the desk that computer was on. I have used some Variation of that name ever since
Cool i use to raise leopard geckos.
                Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

Igotknobblies

I'm new here, Just today bought a 2240 for silly money (probably twice as much here in the UK as in US). Already have a 1300 needing new seal kit hence buying a new 2240. Anyway, I call myself Igotknobblies as I'm also into a spot of Enduro/hare and hounds/long distance trials. Have a CCM404DS which for those of you not in the know is a Brit built frame using KTM suspension (white power) and Suzuki DRZ400E engine (the pokey one with about 40bhp). Anyway, I'm running about the chunkiest knobbly tyres money can buy and still be legal on the road. God only knows why as at any one time there's about 1 square inch of rubber on tarmac! Good in the mud though!
Regards to all.
Igk

Brutuz

Igotknobblies2, on a pedalbike, but these knoblies proved to be of great use in the snow this winter  :)
My Crosman pistols / My non-crosman collection /
I am also active on the UK Chinese Airgun Forum & sometimes on the GTA as well

bradpsu

Pretty straight forward and boring....it started as my first ever email address.  I was living in State College, Pa.,  home of Penn State University and my name is Brad.  Hence the "exciting" evolution of "Bradpsu". 

mudduck48

I'm having fun resurrecting old posts. mudduck48, mudduck is my old CB handle and 48, is my year of birth.  QUACK! :-* :-*
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

spider1960

Spider was my nickname in high school...1960 was the year I graduated...55 years ago this month!!! Bloody 'ell.

Dennis

Mitch

just my first name, nothing special

arkmaker †

Alright Ducky, I'll play  :D

My daughters nick-named me Ark Maker when I was building small boats and it stuck. Now it more aptly refers to my arch-ing pellets that I lob at paper targets.

Here is a pic of the Pointy Skiff. A Bolger designed, simple to build (weekend) plywood flat bottom rowboat. An excellent way for anyone to see if they like building boats. So, when you guys think modding 13xx and 22xx pistols is expensive, try building a few boats, then you won't feel so bad  ;D
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

USMA-1982

USMA is the vocational school I attended - graduated in '82. 8)
Ed

Fredericksburg VA

Squinter

I stand by by signature~! - "Nope, I Ain't Winking At'em, I'm Aiming At'em!"
Nope, I Ain't Winking At'em, I'm Aiming At'em!

Rualert

OK, I'll jump in here. First however, tjurfitta now that's funny if anyone else translates it I won't post it here, but I found it amusing. Mine was a handle I picked up when I started getting seriously into computer security almost 20 years back. Rualert split it this way (Ru alert) well are you? Was used as my handle on many security boards, and mailing list, and other security related communications, and just stuck.

Tater

My nickname was given way back when around the end of high school. Me and some friends always played fast pitch baseball with a hard rubber ball. A "tater" is a nickname for a home run and we used to taunt whoever was pitching that they "serve up a tater" on the next next pitch.
We all started calling each other tater for a while, but it stuck on me for some reason. Some friends still call me by it even 30 years later.
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

Quote from: mudduck48 on June 03, 2015, 10:59:19 PM
I'm having fun resurrecting old posts. mudduck48, mudduck is my old CB handle and 48, is my year of birth.  QUACK! :-* :-*
Were you by chance in Florida in the 70's? I recall talking to a mudduck on the CB when I was between duty stations.
Stranded in California.

airriflenut

Mine is pretty much self-explanatory.  If it's got a trigger it's gotta be good!!
Sterling

Nuts about airguns and just nuts in general...but I'm medicated.