HELP with 1377

Started by Trophyhunter49, October 05, 2012, 11:46:52 PM

Trophyhunter49

I have been workin on my sons 1377. When you shoot it you can feel air that come from under the breech. I put in a new breech seal and a new bolt seal and still feel air!! Any ideas!!! ???

Crosshairs

Make sure your barrel and valve is lined up with the breech seal also did you put the breech screw back in and is it tight. sometimes the barrel will twist and not line up right.
                 Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

breakfastchef

Mike is right. Check that the transfer tube is fitting into the barrel port. I ususally center the barrel port on the breech and lightly snug the barrel set screw. Just as I marry the breech to the pump tube, I will loosenn the set screw so I can wiggle the assembly together. Also, remember that the shorter part of the transfer tube fits into the valve exhaust port.
Larry

Trophyhunter49

I have done all of that. I do'nt know what else to do. That's why I am beging 4 help.

1377x

closed mouths dont get fed

breakfastchef

Does the valve build pressure and hold air?
Larry

Trophyhunter49

It builds persure and holds air. iT JUST BLOWS AIR WHEN YOU SHOOT IT? I THINK IT IS MAYBE A PHASE 3  ???

cmj21973

What's the first four digits of serieal number?

Find an adjustable flame; disposable lighter. Unscrew the adjustable flame valve and remove the o-ring. Use this o-ring as a top seal on the transfer sleeve.

http://www.crosman-air-pistol-owners-forum.com/board/index.php/topic,721.msg57372.html#msg57372

It's the o-ring on the left.

Tater

Thanks CMJ, that's a great thread.
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

Trophyhunter49

Thanks  , I will try that today :-* :-*

Trophyhunter49

CMJ, Thanks for the info. It worked like a charm  ;D  :) No more air leaking when it shoots :-* Thanks again for all the help :-* :)

Trophyhunter49

:) This is the greatest airgun site in the world :-* The people on the site are the GREATEST :)  Everyone as been so helpful, and want to say Thanks  :-* 

Tater

Quote from: Trophyhunter49 on October 06, 2012, 11:09:08 PM
:) This is the greatest airgun site in the world :-* The people on the site are the GREATEST :)  Everyone as been so helpful, and want to say Thanks  :-*

Well said, I agree.    :-*
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

Crosshairs

Quote from: Trophyhunter49 on October 06, 2012, 11:09:08 PM
x1
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

crossliner

Quote from: cmj21973 on October 06, 2012, 08:48:51 AM
What's the first four digits of serieal number?

Find an adjustable flame; disposable lighter. Unscrew the adjustable flame valve and remove the o-ring. Use this o-ring as a top seal on the transfer sleeve.

http://www.crosman-air-pistol-owners-forum.com/board/index.php/topic,721.msg57372.html#msg57372

It's the o-ring on the left.

Imitated it myself and it does work  :-*