What work did you just do?

Started by Fronzdan, October 27, 2012, 04:25:40 PM

Trophyhunter49

Resealed the 1377 phase 2 I got the other day, and desided that the problem I was haveing on my Crosmod 1377 was the hammer pin. So i mounted the Crosmods breeck and barreland shroud on the phase 2. Well that helped a whole lot  the bolt was a little bent , put in a new one and everythings ok now.  By the way the hammer pin had wollard out the hole in the hammer , that was also makin it hard to cock. Now I have a new old 1377. Well I guess I will be in the market for a steel breech now.  Is ther no end to the Madness. LOL  ;D ;D ;D ;D

BigErn

Quote from: DaveC on November 17, 2012, 11:32:32 PM
Started working on an extended scope shroud. I have a Leopould Mark 4 M1  6-24x60 scope and I wanted the extended sun shroud. Couldn't find one that size but one of my hobbies is rocketry. I got to looking at a BT 80 sized tube..it looked pretty close. Well, it didn't fit on the outside like I was hopeing but id did fit inside the slant-cut shrouding provided on the scope :) Piece is 9" long and should work well. Started working on it by toughening the ends by soaking them with CA(super glue). Primered with Rustoleum red primer. Too crappy outside to paint on the flat black but it's supposed to be nice tomorrow and I'll get it done.

And as much as I'm going to hate it  I'm going to try photos. I've like only managed to get one to ever post and it was blurry as all get out. I was a staff photog in HS and the results dismayed me  :P

Cool! I made one for my Leapers 4x32 out of PVC piping, came out great after I painted it with camo flat black paint.

rangerfredbob

Got bored today and tore apart the newest 1377 and polished the grip frame, what a pain! Wish I would have gone to the store and got a container to use my sand blaster in... not perfect but looks spiffy :). It's nice that it's the type with the aluminum side plate...
Near McMinnville, Oregon

Have me many an airgun :), count is 102 now...

Davio

Made four more ivory color grips.  Tried a new glaze coating on a test set.  Powder coated a silver muzzle brake to black. Bought camo materials for future grips. Made more clear grips. Polished a brass trigger and a sear. Got about 1/2 way on cleaning up a trigger frame's casting flash to powder coat chrome.  Chatted with chongman. Pretty good day.  :)
Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver. Gravy is brown.

2400KT bulk fed repeater .22
2260 .22 w/ steel breech
2250XE .22
Benjamin Discovery .22
Benjamin Marauder .25
Crosman 1077 WOOD .177
Crosman 1077 BLACK .177
Benjamin NP Trail .177
Crosman 2240 Camo .22
Crosman 2240 polished .22
Crosman 2300KT .22
Dan Wesson 8" .177
Crosman Vigilante .177
Hatsan A44PA .25
Hatsan A44W .25
Sheridan 2260
Benjamin Trail NP XL .25
Benjamin Titan NP .22
Benjamin Marauder Pistol .22
Benjamin 392 .22
Sheridan C9 PB 50th Anniversary .20
Crosman 1701-P .177

Tater

Knocked out the roll pin in the 1377 and hand-drilled/widened the holes in prep for the new solid pin. Deburred the holes and Moly'ed up the tube, it's ready to finish up tomorrow. The new pin goes in really snug too. It has to be pushed in pretty hard  and I can't wait to see the difference it will make. No more wobble!
Do you guys add washers to the roll pin inside the tube?
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

0351_Vet

i just attempted typing, since my surgery. had to lift my arm up to the keyboard. This sucks.
I'm reading Brothas, just not typing to much. THANKS FOR A YOUR GOOD WISHES.  :-*

Marauder  .25 / CP 4-16x56mm AO Mil-Dot & Marauder P-Rod
Disco .22 / Leapers 3-12x44mm AO  Mil-Dot / Disco Sleeper Carbine
Katana .22 / CP 4-16x56mm AO Mil-Dot
2260 / CCS 2400KT / 2300KT / 1701 / 1377 / 1322 / EB22 / Benji 132 / Benji 422

<'((((><      ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

DaveC

My arms and shoulders got me SSI...well, carpel tunnel, too. I can't type for long with my keyboard actually sitting up too high. When I play videogames I run my mouse on my thigh and instead of the keyboard I have a Belkin Nostromo N52 gamepad afixed to the left arm of my chair. I usually have a two handed joystick setup attached to the arms, too, but I'm not playing a game that uses a joystick right now. But unless I have a tumor or something NO ONE is going to be cutting on me  :P  (needle paranoia to the max)

1377x

Quote from: Tater on November 18, 2012, 09:33:32 AM
Knocked out the roll pin in the 1377 and hand-drilled/widened the holes in prep for the new solid pin. Deburred the holes and Moly'ed up the tube, it's ready to finish up tomorrow. The new pin goes in really snug too. It has to be pushed in pretty hard  and I can't wait to see the difference it will make. No more wobble!
Do you guys add washers to the roll pin inside the tube?
nope!
if your going to would it be done
heres some reading for you
http://www.network54.com/Realm/CFTech/FB13xx.htm
http://www.mp661k.com/sitedocs/13xx_HotRod.pdf
http://www.airgununiverse.net/crosman.php?page=13xxvalve
closed mouths dont get fed

breakfastchef

Larry

Fronzdan

Got my Keith Eisler rosewood combat grips in (love them...some of the most comfortable grips I've ever used) and I had to mill out some of the wood to accommodate the wider sear spring guide on the PRod frame.  Mounted on my stubby build of various parts.

PRod frame
2300 etched tube
Crooked Barn Ambi breech
Crosman bolt and handle
Discovery barrel band
HPA Sports Discovery brake
Mellon 6" barrel

1377x

i worked on my freshly painted phase 2 1377 :D :-* :-*
put the p-rod trigger group back together removed some overspray ,that wasnt to east since it was painted with duracote.glad it was very little really wasnt noticeable its just i knew it was there so i removed it
had to sand down some of the paint to get the barrel to go into the breech
used all the screws for that gun on other builds so i had to resize some screws
its partially assembled quit working on it for that day because i had to watch the UFC prelims and main card 8)

1377x

fronzdan your shooter is lookin' very good!! 8)
did you mod the muzzlebrake or is that the way you received it?

bgmcgee

Tore apart a Daisy 1200 and put new o-rings in it,shot the new px4 storm then ended the shooting with the 1377, have to end the day with a crosman.
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

breakfastchef

Quote from: Fronzdan on November 18, 2012, 11:23:54 PM
Got my Keith Eisler rosewood combat grips in (love them...some of the most comfortable grips I've ever used) and I had to mill out some of the wood to accommodate the wider sear spring guide on the PRod frame.  Mounted on my stubby build of various parts.

Now that looks tight! Love it.
Larry

chongman

Quote from: Fronzdan on November 18, 2012, 11:23:54 PM

The grips look fantastic  :-*
Long days and pleasant nights to you...