What work did you just do?

Started by Fronzdan, October 27, 2012, 04:25:40 PM

breakfastchef

Lots of space to embellish the BNM repeater breech. Pictured is a first attempt to add something unique to this particular pistol. Caffine is one of the substances I still regularly abuse.

Larry

DaveB50

At first glance, I thought you were selling advertising on it.  ;D ;D
Crosman 1740, 12" bbl., , 1701p trigger, TKO LDC
Crosman 2260, Barracuda stock, 18"bbl., ACC LDC
Sheridan Blue Streak '68
RWS/Hammerli 850 AirMagnum .22 cal
P17
Crosman 1077

bgmcgee

That could be an idea,looks like there is room. ;D
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

quickster47 †

Quote from: breakfastchef on March 26, 2013, 02:34:41 AM
Lots of space to embellish the BNM repeater breech. Pictured is a first attempt to add something unique to this particular pistol. Caffine is one of the substances I still regularly abuse.

I like that idea.  Going to embellish some of mine with a few stickers I have hanging around.

Maybe we can start selling advertising space on our guns, sort of like what they do on some web pages.   ;D

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

crossliner

Quote from: quickster47 on March 26, 2013, 01:35:53 PM
I like that idea.  Going to embellish some of mine with a few stickers I have hanging around.

Maybe we can start selling advertising space on our guns, sort of like what they do on some web pages.   ;D

Carl

Actually mine has a gold sticker on the grip frame but it can't be seen w/ the grips on. I stuck it on my brass adorned Lothar barreled 2400Kt w/c right now is in disassemble. It's a computer cut sticker of our defunct Philippine Blowgun club called PHISBA..Gonna post a pic of it tomorrow..I was planning to put some on my other 2 Crosmans and I think that now this has been mentioned I think a CAPOF sticker would look great but I will stick it the same as the 1st one for subtlety. Best regards.

quickster47 †

There is another great idea, why don't we come up with a CAPOF sticker and have some made.  I think I need to start a new thread on that.

Good going Mister Crossliner.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

sandpiper

Quote from: quickster47 on March 26, 2013, 04:04:36 PM
There is another great idea, why don't we come up with a CAPOF sticker and have some made.  I think I need to start a new thread on that.

Carl

That's actually a good idea, assuming the pistol was created using CAPOF influences like Gauntlet or other events (I know members belong to other forums) so when these pistols are found by others cruising the net they know where they originated. Even a small capof tag next to the pic would work.

1377x

all cool ideas!
look what you started! ;D
closed mouths dont get fed

crossliner

Quote from: quickster47 on March 26, 2013, 04:04:36 PM

Carl

Yes sir I will have 2 computer cut stickers made today..This will be some sort of a pariah CAPOF sticker as right now we have still no specific design..Here are samples of  CARBON FIBER stickerS for my blowguns w/c I never used because on a gray or black tube they tend to disappear..They are cheap here just $ cents..Kindly check out pics for perusal. Best regards.

JEBert

I like those stickers, Mr. Crossliner!
That gives me an idea, does anyone know where we could get a gold metalic sticker that we could wrap around a barrel?
Cheers,
Jerry
NRA Life Member
USAF Veteran 1973-1977 (43151E) Sgt (E-4)

crossliner

Quote from: JEBert on March 27, 2013, 04:24:57 AM
I like those stickers, Mr. Crossliner!
That gives me an idea, does anyone know where we could get a gold metalic sticker that we could wrap around a barrel?
Cheers,

They are very cheap here MR. JB and the color and color combo is your imagination..My advantage is that I live in a major city and I know my way around.. I need something and I am just minutes away..Here is a sample of my own CAPOF sticker..Last night it was still emblazoned w/ golden PHISBA but I removed it so here she is..The red and silver gray combo are for my 2 black and silver themed Crosmans while this 1 is for my black and brass LW 2400KT..Had them made for $0.50 each and it took minutes only. Best regards.

..now you see it..

..now you don't  ;)

arkmaker †

That  CAPOF sticker is cool! Can you add "Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum" in very small font underneath?
Great job  :-*
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

crossliner

Quote from: arkmaker on March 27, 2013, 12:32:59 PM
That  CAPOF sticker is cool! Can you add "Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum" in very small font underneath?
Great job  :-*

Like I have said Mr. Ark no limits  ;) Best regards..

arkmaker †

Man, I really like the gold & red on the black background  :-*
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

crossliner