What work did you just do?

Started by Fronzdan, October 27, 2012, 04:25:40 PM

crossliner

Quote from: woody67 on October 10, 2013, 08:28:52 PM
Here's a preview. I should be finished tonight!!! I'm pretty excited about it, because I've been planning this build and doing a ton of work for the past few months. In the end it's really nothing special, but it was fun to plan and execute. I'll post about it later when everything finalized...

Blanco Negro  :-*

crossliner

Lost the OEM turret caps, the maid's kid played w/ it..My fault coz I forgot to install them back so I had 2 ss versions made for me for $5 each labor and mats  :-* The design is simple and nothing to clamor about but the workmanship is very nice. I am gonna have the pair brushed finish though as they are too shiny..

BigErn

Quote from: crossliner on October 11, 2013, 01:39:20 PM
Lost the OEM turret caps, the maid's kid played w/ it..My fault coz I forgot to install them back so I had 2 ss versions made for me for $5 each labor and mats  :-* The design is simple and nothing to clamor about but the workmanship is very nice. I am gonna have the pair brushed finish though as they are too shiny..

Love those caps Sir!! Well done CL  :-*

crossliner

Thanks Mr. BE and welcome back again  :-*

Off topic I have not seen Mr. BreakFastChef around  ???

bgmcgee

Just got done rebuilding the 1377.  It was shooting fine this morning but wouldn't pump up this afternoon.  It's all good now.  :-*
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

rangerfredbob

I just made something for a certain Duck of the mud.. now his 130 can be complete :). That's a custom stainless steel shoulder screw with 4-48 threads, slot was cut with a hack saw, rest done with my 7x12" lathe...
Near McMinnville, Oregon

Have me many an airgun :), count is 102 now...

targettgii

Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

rangerfredbob

I can honestly say that's the smallest thing I've made on my lathe from scratch, especially thread wise... and I did it on my first try :)
Near McMinnville, Oregon

Have me many an airgun :), count is 102 now...

bgmcgee

Nice work Ranger. :-* I'm sure Mr. Duck will be mighty happy.
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

ped

nice work mate those caps look good too senor crossliner
ped
I am also active on https://ukchineseairgunforum.com

1377x

Quote from: rangerfredbob on October 12, 2013, 05:49:00 AM

I just made something for a certain Duck of the mud.. now his 130 can be complete :). That's a custom stainless steel shoulder screw with 4-48 threads, slot was cut with a hack saw, rest done with my 7x12" lathe...
very nice! much better than stock
glad you was able to help mudduck out
closed mouths dont get fed

mudduck48

QUACK,QUACK,QUACK!!! Yes, very happy :-\  I want to thank every one that has helped me on my 1300 project. Just waiting for parts to get here and I'll have this thing working again. While I'm waiting, I think I'll work the trigger over a little. Once, again, thank y'all.
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

Trophyhunter49

Quote from: rangerfredbob on October 12, 2013, 05:49:00 AM

Nice work , I know Duck was very HAPPY.
  I got Black Opps 1322 carbine out today for a little shooting time and it would not pump up !!  Took it apart and repalced the check valve , put in all new seals and o-rings and spring.  Got it back together and shooting again. Now I have to resite it and it will good to go !

woody67

Here is one of my new 2400kt setups.
This one is quite simple...the only thing I did to this one was add a TKO brake, refinish the stock and foregrip, and install a weaver rail/sling mount stud and bipod.

The stock was sanded smooth, coated with truck bed liner coating, then finished with a hammered metal textured paint.

The scope is a 3-9x32 Bug Buster

woody67

Oh, I forgot to mention, this is a .177
I really didn't think I'd ever mess around with this caliber, but it's been a fun week with this gun.
I don't think I'll keep it for too long...might sell it along with the silver build and mess with a prod again. I don't know yet...