What is your current Crosman project ?

Started by tayloriand, July 29, 2011, 07:38:32 PM

jogle

The plastic grips are loose on the 2240 the plastic sight has to go also. Working 7 days this and next week maybe will have time to search for nice grips at least. 8)

jogle

Thanks looked at the thread love this place. :-\

1377x

all of my guns past and present are my current projects
the only complete gun i have right now is my 2100
all the rest are in pieces needing parts almost thinking of selling off most of them and just keep my phase 2 and LS13XX
not in a hurry to complete the its hot out and the powderburners are calling my name
closed mouths dont get fed

arkmaker †

I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

jogle

So far for my 2240>Crosman steel breech,cut .007 off top of sear and polished,dressed up trigger contact area,replaced trigger spring with a Crosman 140 valve sping. Trigger feels nice and groups tightend up at 33 feet. :o

Crosshairs

Well i got some bulk fill stuff from BA i just need to figure out how im gonna use them.Im looking at my 2260 alot for this.
                                                            Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

1377x

Crosshairs

Quote from: 1377x on August 21, 2011, 01:08:11 AM
which valve is that??? ???
it's the valve that comes with the bulk fill set BA sells.They call it bulk fill valve  ??? the two top valves are the boss valve  :-*
                                             Mike

1377x

ok
i was wondering when the boss was going to come in
whats that in the bottom left package??? ???

Crosshairs

Quote from: 1377x on August 21, 2011, 01:25:36 AM
ok
i was wondering when the boss was going to come in
whats that in the bottom left package??? ???
That's a AS fill adapter  :-* can fill AS carts from my 20oz tank

1377x

Quote from: 1377x on August 05, 2011, 05:13:59 PM
all of my guns past and present are my current projects
the only complete gun i have right now is my 2100
all the rest are in pieces needing parts almost thinking of selling off most of them and just keep my phase 2 and LS13XX
not in a hurry to complete the its hot out and the powderburners are calling my name
it only took 2 weeks for this to change
heres my current project

it a few more tweeks then it's done

jogle

Thats a sweet lookin pistol heres my plain jane 2240 .

arkmaker †

Recently re-configured the following;

Transformer now has a 24" .177 barrel and Aluminum Stock. Just looking at this picture, I saw a way to make this an adjustable stock. That will need to wait for now as it is for sale.

The 2240 is now a 174o with the 1377's 10" .177 barrel with moderator and Roy's grips along with a CB breech. For Sale as well.

My 1377 got the 14-1/2" .22 barrel and 1389 stock with a moderator drying from a fresh paint job as I type. Adorning the Crosman steel breech is Leapers 4x32 glass with a MellonAir flow thru Bolt. This one is a work in progress and I will add a brass Flat-top set-up soon. As of right now, I have decided to go camo with it. Tomorrow may change my mind again.
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

HappyHunter

Just picked up 2 more MK 1's. :)  Both need to be re-sealed, stripped down, and re-painted. One is the original type with power adjustment screw and lever piercing cap, the other had some not-so-nice modifications (hacked off rear sight, hokey barrel extension). I'm thinking the second one will be an LD clone project this winter 8) (can't get a real LD shipped into Canada  >:(

Will take some pics tonight after work.

Todd
Todd

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things!