What is your current Crosman project ?

Started by tayloriand, July 29, 2011, 07:38:32 PM

JEBert

Looking good.  How does it shoot?
Cheers,
Jerry
Jerry
NRA Life Member
USAF Veteran 1973-1977 (43151E) Sgt (E-4)

jogle

At 10 yards inside shooting into my newly built 15 pound Duct Seal Trap it will place 5 cphp's into about 1 to 1.5 inch off hand. Thanks Jerry never seen the paint thang a ma jig that was a good tip. Learning more all the time,love this addictive place. :-\
Jerry :)

jogle

Mellon ? Does he e-mail you about orders when shipped or do the parts just show up. Been several days since pay paling him.

JEBert

I think he is pretty busy.  I don't remember him notifying me of shipping.  He is one of the quicker suppliers though.
Cheers,
Jerry
Jerry
NRA Life Member

jogle

Ok will be waiting he is direct and to the point on his order information page,thats for sure.
Jerry O

arkmaker †

Quote from: Brutuz on September 02, 2011, 10:53:49 PM
Switching to bulk fill tomorrow, bought these parts from Gmac, arrived today:

Is one of those for a 1077? I have very interested in how they worked, so if you could give feedback after you have messed with them for a bit, it would be most apreciated.
Rich
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

Joshua A

Well, about 6 months ago I started a custom high-powered 13xx project, and although it is almost finished, I have had little luck getting the last few custom made parts that I've now been waiting for what seems like an eternity... With the help of some very generous members Ive been able to get some of the parts made though, and for that I AM indeed thankful. I didn't want to start a second 13xx project until the first 13xx project was complete, but I'm growing impatient, so I've elected to go ahead and start the second one to keep me tied over until the parts arrive for number one...

I had lots of left-over parts and some parts that i had aside for this second 13xx that i had planned to build someday. among those parts was a RJ Riser breech! So this gun will feature a shrouded free-floated barrel. I've not yet made any real decisions on what exactly this gun will look like, but I had enough parts lying around to go ahead and build a somewhat stock and almost complete gun to start with. here is a photo. I will start a new thread when i start placing part orders and getting down to the nitty-gritty. This is just a teaser. I need a bolt, and a larger diameter shroud to fill the void between the barrel and the tube, a ft piston, and a few odds and ends. I'm really a big 13xx guy, in fact, I think that they are my favorite gun in existence. At least for now. I cant wait to have both of them complete! I get terribly excited thinking about it.

Thanks for looking,
J.Austin

quickster47 †

Quote from: Joshua A on September 04, 2011, 06:40:40 AM
I'm really a big 13xx guy, in fact, I think that they are my favorite gun in existence. At least for now. I cant wait to have both of them complete! I get terribly excited thinking about it.

Thanks for looking,
J.Austin

Until recently I was not that much into the 13XX guns even though I've had several for a long time.  But lately I find myself using them more and more and going back and researching all the articles and information I've bookmarked and saved on them.

Airguns100 was a big influence on me and I thank him loads for what he did (He's in school right now and has some higher priorities in life).

And while the 13XX might not be my most favorite, it is sure climbing up the ladder.  :)

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

Kingfshr

I cheated I'm waiting for an order from the Custom Shop....
Crosman 1377 Gen II
Crosman 1377 w/BSA 2x7x28 Scope
Crosman 2300 Custom w/BSA 2x20 Scope

JEBert

QuoteI cheated I'm waiting for an order from the Custom Shop....
Kingfshr,
Just you wait.  It will be a project.  First you will need to smooth the rough contact surfaces of the sear and hammer, then polish all of those surfaces and the sear contact surface of the trigger and lighten the trigger pull  adjustment all the way down.  A clean let-off will be like night and day from the original Crosman setup.
Tell us about it, and when you get it, send pictures.
Cheers,
Jerry
Jerry
NRA Life Member

NorthStaR

Quote from: quickster47 on September 04, 2011, 02:12:07 PM
Until recently I was not that much into the 13XX guns even though I've had several for a long time.  But lately I find myself using them more and more and going back and researching all the articles and information I've bookmarked and saved on them.
Airguns100 was a big influence on me and I thank him loads for what he did (He's in school right now and has some higher priorities in life).
And while the 13XX might not be my most favorite, it is sure climbing up the ladder.  :)
Carl

I too am a recent convert. I am amazed at the power a few pumps will give on a modded gun.
And the best things is; air is free! Although it cost me a fair few pennies to get there!  :)
Double-tap!

Crosman: Western 45, Western Shiloh 1861, 766, *Mk1*, 2250b Crosmods, AS2250XT Quickshot Repeater, 2240 Bling Star,
                1322 Folding Camo Sniper, Bling EB22, 2250b Violin TDR, W-2250, Crosshairs Special 1377SD, 2550 Carbine & still counting...

In progress: BNM BSA 2260 Repeater, SS Subcompact Stubby 22xx, 2 x 600, and .... and ....

jogle

Quote from: jogle on September 03, 2011, 08:01:15 PM
Ok will be waiting he is direct and to the point on his order information page,thats for sure.
Jerry O
Update  10'' barrel and hollow bolt on the way.Should be here Thursday nothing fancy but enjoy the 2240 build up like a new virgin chick. :)

jogle

Gained 37fps with 10'' barrel and hollow bolt. Thats about $ 1.00 a foot. lol :o

1377x

Quote from: jogle on September 09, 2011, 07:24:39 PM
Gained 37fps with 10'' barrel and hollow bolt. Thats about $ 1.00 a foot. lol :o
$1 a foot or inch ???
closed mouths dont get fed

jogle