free target grips for your newby story

Started by hellgrips98, August 26, 2011, 01:40:03 AM

hellgrips98

i want to start this thread to help newbies... he who post the best newby airgun story on this thread will get a free target style grip from me that is shipping included worldwide... this is good until september 30 and everyone will help determine the winner...

here is the prize macassar ebony camo

http://hellgrips98.webs.com/ click here to see my exotic wood grips

Crosshairs

Wow sure is a nice set of grips and very nice of you to do this for the members  :-*
                                             Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

hellgrips98

just my way of saying thanks for all the good that  this hobby brought to me...  ;)

arkmaker †

I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

quickster47 †

Well that is just downright mighty neighborly of you.  :-* :-* :-*

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

DRAGON64

...so one day I was plinking...lo and behold...I shot my eye out!

No not really, I made it all up.

Regarding your grips, can you make a matching pump arm to fit a 13XX?
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster, and if you look long into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

hellgrips98

i sure can... ill be posting them once i finally get one done... for now still concentrating on making more grip designs...

DRAGON64

If your pump arm is not a finger-groove RB design, than I might be interested.  We need fresh!

Love the color wood choice in your photo... a matching pump arm would be sweet!  Good luck on your contest, I will back out now.
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster, and if you look long into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

hellgrips98

it wont be a finger groove or anything similar and  no one is forcing anybody to join the contest so no need for you to backout... and i suggest you make it your own if you can to make sure that it would be really fresh...  :)

DRAGON64

Quote from: hellgrips98 on August 26, 2011, 06:55:31 PM
it wont be a finger groove or anything similar and for your info no one is forcing you to join the contest so no need for you to backout... and if you have the skills better make it your own so it would be really fresh...  :)

I'm unintentially hi-jacking your thread is all... I wish I had a story to tell.

arkmaker †

Come on Newbies!! Spin a yawn, Tell a tall tale! Polarize us with you pistol scoop! Headline that winning story  It's all good stuff!!!! and I need a fun stuff reading fix  :-*
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

Brutuz

Quote from: hellgrips98 on August 26, 2011, 01:40:03 AM
i want to start this thread to help newbies... he who post the best newby airgun story on this thread will get a free target style grip from me that is shipping included worldwide... this is good until september 30 and everyone will help determine the winner...

here is the prize macassar ebony camo

Very noble  :-*

Great opportunity for someone new to modding 22xx'es to earn a set by posting their story  :)
My Crosman pistols / My non-crosman collection /
I am also active on the UK Chinese Airgun Forum & sometimes on the GTA as well

JEBert

I started by purchasing a 1377 in February of this year.  Newbe enough?
Maybe I can write an interesting story out of my experience.  Dunno if I can but I'll try.  So, deadline is Sept 30....
Cheers,
Jerry
Jerry
NRA Life Member
USAF Veteran 1973-1977 (43151E) Sgt (E-4)

ScottyB

Well I don't have any noob stories of myself worth telling, but here are pics of my son's first time shooting an airgun and the real reason I got back into them.  The kid is hooked now!

Somehow he manage to remove his safety glasses without me knowing and I didn't realize it till after he shot.  He wears them faithfully now.

Hell I'm not even looking to win this.  I already won with him.  :-*
"Thank God for rednecks!"-Tallahassee/Zombieland

hellgrips98

picture paints a thousand words... thats entry number 1 there by scotty