My new 1322

Started by mudduck48, September 18, 2012, 06:59:42 PM

mudduck48

Sitting on my, 20ft, first is old Crosman pellets and 2nd is new Crosman premier HP
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

AirGunner

1377x

nice shooting!
sounds like the bug bit you
congrats!
closed mouths dont get fed

KevinP

Kevin
Albany, New York

mudduck48

That was last night. I do not think I'll be shooting it tonight, I took the side cover off to smooth up the trigger and no one told me the dreaded little spring and ball falls out. And the dummies just put the big spring right on the sear.  My old 1377 has a pin that hangs down that the spring rides on. This is going to be fun trying to get it all back together. I'll get it,but I do not think it will be today. lol

Crosshairs

Nice shooting and congrats.
                                Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

DKT88

Nice shooting great gun.

mudduck48

I got it back together. yea!! The trigger is a little better, but it is still too heavy.

chongman

To get a nice trigger pull easy and cheap order these parts from Crosman. You will have the brass adjuster that comes on the Custom Shop guns ;)

NS1200-016 Spring
2300-038 Spring spacer
2300-039 Nut Spring
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

targettgii

I'll have to remember this post (write it down LOL) when I start working on my 1322 and 2240. :)
Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

mudduck48

chongman, Thank you for the info., but, I have been on Crosman's web site and I can not find anywhere where you can buy parts. Where is the magic link for Crosman parts? I'm just starting on this build. And, of course, I need all the help that I can get. You can see that I got a fairly decent gun. I just want to make it better. Thank you for your time. mudduck48

targettgii

Don't mean to jump in but you more than likely have to call them and order.On that note does anyone know the part number for the short pistol breech and is it grooved for a scope.
Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

mudduck48

thank you for jumping in. i was thinking about doing that. Get on their web site and call and tell whoever answers the phone to please tell me where to order parts from. good idea.

YSYEO

Call 1-800-724-7486  (or 1-800-7AIRGUN) and ask for "replacement parts".

mudduck48

Well, thank you very much. All I need now is some more part numbers, like the transfer port seal, the little ball and spring and the parts chrongman said. I'm sure I'll think of something else. Thanks again for the info.