2300 Pistol Holiday Raffle to Benefit the CAPOF - We Have A Winner!

Started by arkmaker †, November 19, 2012, 08:09:03 PM

chongman

Wow, some very nice shooters for the raffle  :-*

I'm fixing to send off my funds this afternoon.

In case you don't want to go back to find the addy to send your funds (but you should read it all!)...

Arkmaker at Bellsouth dot net
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

tinker

Nice second build Rich.  Now I remember what a stock 2240 looks like :-* :-*
(Tinker)
If it's not broken then modify it!

arkmaker †

I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

0351_Vet

Marauder  .25 / CP 4-16x56mm AO Mil-Dot & Marauder P-Rod
Disco .22 / Leapers 3-12x44mm AO  Mil-Dot / Disco Sleeper Carbine
Katana .22 / CP 4-16x56mm AO Mil-Dot
2260 / CCS 2400KT / 2300KT / 1701 / 1377 / 1322 / EB22 / Benji 132 / Benji 422

<'((((><      ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

niclaw

niclaw

1377x

closed mouths dont get fed

eric

TOO many freaks and NOT enough circuses

farrlarr

I am interested and would have already taken part but I DO NOT do Paypal!  Is there any other way to take part in this; I haven't seen anything in this thread to suggest that is the case. 

If anything of this sort is done in the future, is it possible that a non-Paypal method could be instituted at the outset?
Larry in Idaho

"A man's got to know his limitations."

Crosshairs

Quote from: farrlarr on November 22, 2012, 05:04:59 PM
I am interested and would have already taken part but I DO NOT do Paypal!  Is there any other way to take part in this; I haven't seen anything in this thread to suggest that is the case. 

If anything of this sort is done in the future, is it possible that a non-Paypal method could be instituted at the outset?
Rich said snail mail is good.
                                       Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

farrlarr

Quote from: Crosshairs on November 22, 2012, 05:09:16 PM
Rich said snail mail is good.
                                       Mike

Thanks, Mike, I missed that big time.  I'm in for two tickets.
Larry in Idaho

"A man's got to know his limitations."

cheewee

Quote from: arkmaker on November 19, 2012, 11:24:27 PM

How does that sound to everyone?

Also, PayPal "Gift" would be best as I am going to do the same (PayPal Gift) straight out to the CAPOF. If you want t start paying my PP is Arkmaker at Bellsouth dot Net   Snail mail of a 10 dollar bill or any other payment is fine also. Just PM me for my address. No problems! (Please add your SCREEN Name to the PP note section)

Thanks everyone, this should be fun, I only wish I had one for everyone!!
Rich

i would advise a pm to let Rich know he has a payment coming.
jeff

people take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness.
just because they are not on your road doesnt mean there lost.

arkmaker †

All is good guys! Snail mail is fine. Just PM me for my address and so I can get you on the list.

Oh, here is a smile for ya......ever have primer go off while reloading? Wow! better than a cup of coffee  :D
Virgin rel-loader here with ears still ringing.. Will stick some plugs in the old ear canals from now on!  ;D ;D

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

dptrucker32chip

arkmaker i have a cc ! I'm new to this stuff , i don't know how it works and i'm on a cell phone it want do things it should !   HELP  !  I'm in for two tickets ! )  thanks  Dave
Dave

0351_Vet

Quote from: arkmaker on November 22, 2012, 06:35:39 PM
All is good guys! Snail mail is fine. Just PM me for my address and so I can get you on the list.

Oh, here is a smile for ya......ever have primer go off while reloading? Wow! better than a cup of coffee  :D
Virgin rel-loader here with ears still ringing.. Will stick some plugs in the old ear canals from now on!  ;D ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D YEP
You might want to put some safety glasses on too. :-*
Woke you right up...didn't it!
Marauder  .25 / CP 4-16x56mm AO Mil-Dot & Marauder P-Rod
Disco .22 / Leapers 3-12x44mm AO  Mil-Dot / Disco Sleeper Carbine
Katana .22 / CP 4-16x56mm AO Mil-Dot
2260 / CCS 2400KT / 2300KT / 1701 / 1377 / 1322 / EB22 / Benji 132 / Benji 422

<'((((><      ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

arkmaker †

Had the glasses on. I was using the Lee Classic hand loader. Basically a die set and a hammer. I quickly set up my turret press right after that happened. Much safer!

Still, I have 10 rounds fully loaded using the hand loader. :-*  Probably the last 10 using it.

[size=78%] [/size]Switched to the turret and banged out another 100 rounds in about an hour and a half.. I hand dropped the powder. +/- .1 grains on every cartridge. Figured I needed some consistency until I learn what I am doing.
it's surprising what a difference the .1 makes
better safe than sorry :-*
how do you like loading popped primer aside? ;) ;D